Table of Contents
The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. is a robotic pool cleaner for above-ground pools with a flat bottom and just about any layout (rectangular, lap, kidney, l-shape, round, or oval). This pool cleaner is a good value for money and is simple to operate.
- Made for use with above-ground pools that measure up to 24-feet in diameter.
- Cleaning cycle has a duration of 30 minutes for a quick clean.
- Vacuum and scrubbing action cleans the pool floor.
- 40-foot long power cord is included.
- Automatic shut-off function after 2 hours.
- Filter has a capacity of 19 quarts.
- The plastic wheels allow the cleaner to smoothly roll over uneven surfaces at the bottom of the pool.
Considered a plug-and-play pool cleaner, the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. uses a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion. The cleaner features a reusable filter bag for greater efficiency.
Initiated with a power switch, this robotic pool cleaner uses a powerful vacuum action and jet-drive propulsion for overall strength and efficiency. The cleaner has a cable that measures 40-feet long with a swivel function (patented by Aquabot), to prevent tangles and promote a smooth operation.
The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. has the capability to cover 5,400 square feet per hour, vacuuming debris with a filtration capacity of 4,200 gallons in an hour. That’s sure to provide a thorough clean.
All types of debris, from leaves to dirt to sand, are cleaned from the pool with the reusable filter bag. This bag can pull in debris as small as 2 microns. When directly compared to cleaners that are pump-driven, the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. cuts down on maintenance costs and allows you to use less chemicals in the water.
Weighing just 10.5 pounds, the Pool Rover Jr. is super light for greater convenient. Plus, it takes only 30 minutes for the cleaning cycle to complete.
The two features of the Pool Rover Jr. that stand out the most are the non-marring wheels and the automatic shut-off function.
For faster movement and an efficient operation, the Pool Rover Jr. has wide-hold non-marring wheels. These wheels have a ground clearance of two inches so that they can handle uneven pool surfaces or drains.
After being in use for two hours, the cleaner shuts off automatically. This cuts down on energy consumption and is highly convenient.
The Aquabot Pool Rover Junior is undoubtedly a good pool cleaner, but it has some disadvantages that you should consider. First of all, the structure of the Pool Rover Jr. as a whole isn’t as durable as some other models. Secondly, the locking pin must be set manually on the front axle by the user. This is important so that the cable doesn’t twist while the cleaner is working. Following the end of every cleaning cycle, the pin’s location has to be switched. Doing so is simple but easy to forget, and if the pin isn’t moved, the cleaner won’t work as well.
Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. Pros and Cons
- The patented swivel function keeps tangles from occurring and slowing down the cleaning process.
- This robotic pool cleaner has a full plug-and-play operation.
- The included non-marring wheels allow the cleaner to move over uneven surfaces.
- Even miniscule debris like sand and soil are caught by the fine filter.
- After two hours, the cleaner automatically shuts off to preserve energy.
- This cleaner doesn’t clean pool walls.
- The cleaner’s structure isn’t as durable as it could be.
- If the motor has to be replaced at any point, it will be expensive.
- The power cord measures 40-feet long and plugs into a standard electrical outlet.
- The filter capacity is 4,200 gallons per hour.
- The cleaning capacity is 4,800 square feet per hour.
- The filter bag is reusable and can clean up debris as small as 2 microns.
Answers to Common Questions
- The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. has two model variations, which are the T and the T Junior. The difference between the two is that the T Junior can only clean a pool measuring 24 feet or smaller, but it’s also less expensive.
- The Pool Rover Jr. can only clean pools with flat bottoms, not curved centers. Other than that, it will clean any above ground pool measuring as much as 24 feet.
- A 40-feet long cord comes with the Pool Rover T Junior, as well as a transformer and reusable filter bag.
- The Pool Rover Jr. clean just the pool floor, not the walls.
- This robotic pool cleaner only weighs 10.5 pounds, so it’s very easy to pick up and transport.
- The Pool Rover T Junior cleans up debris as small as 2 microns thanks to the ultra-fine filter bag, which has a capacity of 19 quarts.
Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. Videos
The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. is a great pool cleaner for above-ground pools measuring up to 24 feet. It can pick up very fine debris and will effectively clean the pool floor. The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. also comes at a highly affordable price. However, if you need a pool cleaner that can clean walls, this model isn’t for you.